Wednesday, February 03, 2010

He's Back! His lecture is Super Duper Awesome!

Assalamu'alaikum wrth..

Alhamdulillah... It was monday on the 1st feb and i'm already gearing up for school. Yeay!

Ustadz Husny is teaching my class well actually 2 classes, K8 & K9, subject on Mustolah Hadith. Yippeee....!! I was very delighted and also relieved that ustad amin did not teach us any subject for this semester. :) Phew.. if not, we won't benefit anything from him only a few things or so which is not related to the topic. :|

I really can't wait what story he's going to share, especially, abt our Prophet s.a.w and his sahabas r.ahm. :)

However, the sitting arrangement and the students, is making me difficult to hear or concentrate on what Ustd is lecturing. I'm sitting at the far right corner which i barely can hear, and what's making it worse the girls behind couldn't stop talking! Aiyoooo..... What's wrong with them? Don't they know there inside a class not at macdonalds???

Haizzz.... It was a just a disappointment to me for what i hope or looking forward to it turns out differently.

However, the next day, I was able to sit in the front row although i was sitting near the wall. But Alhamdulillah... i finally can hear what Ustd is saying. I couldn't jot down everything he says.. coz there's many, many things he had said. I wish i could have record it and hear it over and over again in mp3/4. I don't even have mp3. Not even my hp. That hp gives me a lot of trouble. InsyaAllah, i will intend to buy mp3 in the near future. ;)

No comments: