Wednesday, January 04, 2006

what's my plan now?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This year I have to focus on my studies. I have to try my best for my O level this year since I slack for my E maths and got grade 8..That was terrible. I was seriously dissappointed of myself. I can't apply for Poly becoz of it... and I wasted 1 year of my life. I felt regret. So from now on, I should take seriuosly in my studies and I really hope that I pass my maths.. But for me, Maths is really difficult subject and my weakest one. Moreover, for the past 1 year, I didn't even touch Maths textbook. That is to say, I've never even learned or revised for my maths last year. I need a lot of help... Maybe kak Redha can help me tutor my maths and there is night lessons at Unity Sec. I hope I could cope with it.

However, at the same time, I wanted to take Diploma Islamic Studies or in malay, Diploma Pengajian Islam(DPI). I've got to know that there's a dip in Pergas...but when I knew the cost fee, I was downhearted. It cost around $800++ per semester. So expensive!!! Then, when I found from adek abeen that it doesn't cost that much, I was quite relieved becoz now there's a chance for me to take the course. You only have to fork out $50 per month. Since this is only part time course, at the same time i could take my Dip at Poly. If I pass my O level. It's a 4 year course and after graduated, if there's rezeki, insyaAllah I'm planning to go KUIS... but very far lerrr...don't know see 1st lah..

Ya Allah..
Please give me Your guidiance
Ya Allah...
I'm just Your slave thats seeking knowledge..
With the knowledge I gain from You...
May it help me in hereafter..
And may it help me to search Your Redho..
And be closer to You..
Aminx3 Ya Robbal A'lamin.............

1 comment:

Events Revolving in my life said...

Assalamualaikum,
Don't dispair, you're still young & there's plenty of avenues for you to venture. Concentrate on your Maths & practise more, I'm already 41, married with 3 children & still studying.
Keep on striving & you will reap the success at the end of the road.
Salam
AMYIABJS
Blogsite: http://pergasspi.blogspot.com/