Saturday, February 23, 2008

Assalamualaikum wrth...

It's been 3 weeks since i started my schl on 4 Feb. Alhamdulillah, so far i'm very happy to be there, back being a student, studying in depth abt Islam in Arabic language, the language to better understanding the real source in our Religion.

Although, first 2 weeks it's been tough for me to fully understand what ustd & ustzh was teaching & the schl bks all in Arabic. But Alhamdulilah, i was able to adjust with the lessons but I REALLY NEED MAWRID dictionary. Without it i couldn't translate it before tomorrow's lesson. The dictionary i have now was not much of a help. It took me alot of time even till 1am & most of it wasn't in the dictionary. I want to know each & everyword of them, to prepare myself beforehand so that i wouldn't be lost when they're teaching. I know my ustd & ustdzh already told us, to exactly translate it to Malay, the structure of the sentence will be upside down. But i don't mind coz if we don't start now, then how are we going to do research & study alone then?

I love qns & ans at the end of lesson, coz sometimes i do have doubts & sometimes i couldn't catch what there're trying to say. But i do hesitate to ask qns infront of the class, i felt nervous coz what the classmate will preceive of me. And I DO want to wear JILBAB to school but then people will think i'm too conservative, and think i'm showing off to be 'alim. For me, jilbab helps me to upgrade my self everyday. InsyaAllah, when i'm in Diploma i'll wear it.

I heard from Rasyidah, my friend in Diploma & one of the top student, told me sometimes there's a hostility from those madrasah student towards the circular students. They questioned her, "Kenapa kau sllu dpt no 1 aaahhh?" dgn nada yg tidak puas hati. Aik, mcm salah pulak bdk secular dpt no 1.. Sebaliknya mereka harus bersyukur & sama2 memajukan. But not all of them are like that. When we're dicussing abt the projects at musollah, Amalina said,

"Aku tak sangka budak dr sekular masuk Zuhri tapi ada mereka boleh masuk Kolej. Terharu sey mereka pilih masuk Zuhri."

At that point of time she's unaware i was from circular schl & I was the only budak sekular in the group.

"Suhana dr sekolah sekular ke madrasah?"

Aku brjwb, "Dari sekular."

"Sekolah ape?"

"Assumption English..." aku berbalas.

"Ooo..asal pilih Zuhri?" amal bertny lagi.

"Sbb dah ada rezeki masuk sini & adek-beradek sy ada gi poly tkde yg pilih bidang agama. Jadi sy pilih bidanng ini."

Lain org, lain pendpt. =)

K, bersmbg nanti..

No comments: