Friday, March 10, 2006

Bismillah..
Alhamdulillah..alhamdulillah.. alhamdulillah..

Jus got back from e interview.. i hope, i can get e job at al-iman kindergarten.. insyaAllah..
i wanted to sms him today but sadly, i don't have any credit left in my hp.
so bored waiting 1 and a half hour for e interview..
but alhamdulillah...everything went smoothly. on wed they going to call me to come down 4 e interview again at tampines. ya allah, gave me e strength, e wisdom for me to face the interview.

i'm so tired.. not tired bcoz i've got back frm e interview..
but emotional tired. sumtimes..it's hard 4 me to face e facts. it's jus that i don't know wat's e future ahead of me?? a muslim does not wait 4 gd things happen 4 us. u need to get up and put in effort, think..do sumthing.. then Allah will show u the way.. that's how Allah plan 4 us. and if we plan gd thing,Allah will give gd outcome and vice versa.

No comments: